Learn to Paddleboard | Oahu Activities
Guests at our Honolulu Hotel enjoy access to all sorts of outdoor Oahu Activities such as learning to paddleboard.
Paddleboarding is a fun Waikiki Activity that doesn’t require any experience or special skill. Learn to paddleboard during your stay at our Honolulu Hotel.
Have you ever watched the surfers riding atop the water and wished that you could that too? While surfing lessons are available in abundance on Oahu, there is another Oahu Activity that doesn’t take nearly as long to master: paddleboarding.
Our Honolulu Hotel is ideally located within walking distance of Waikiki Beach and many exciting water activities including paddleboarding. This Activity is a great way to get in a bit of a workout while enjoying the beauty of Oahu’s beaches.
Facts About Paddleboarding in Hawaii:
- Most first-time paddleboarders are up and paddling within 15 minutes.
- Unlike surfing, paddleboarding takes place on calm water, so once you’re standing you are free to paddle around rather than contending with waves.
- Choosing the right board is a key to your success, and your instructor will help you find the perfect option.
- All of the equipment that you will need to learn to paddleboard is available for rent.
- Paddleboarding is appropriate for adults and kids, so it’s a great way for families to spend time together.
Paddleboarding is a great way to get in a bit of a workout while enjoying the beauty of Oahu’s beaches.
Popular Oahu Paddleboarding Companies Include:
- Waikiki Beach Services | Tel: 808.388.1510
- Big Wave Dave Surf | Tel: 808.386.4872
- Wet Feet | Tel: 808.373.7873
- Hawaiian Watersports | Tel: 808.739.KITE
- West Oahu SUP | Tel: 808.425.5818
- Hawaiian Surf Adventures | Tel: 808.396.2324
View the other sections of our Oahu Visitors Guide for more ideas about how to spend your time during your stay at our Honolulu Hotel!
When you are ready to book your next visit to Oahu, see your latest Special Offers for our Guaranteed Best Rates!
See our Oahu Travel Blog for interesting articles about all there is to do, see and experience during your visit to Oahu.