Go SCUBA Diving: Hawaii Activities
Looking for Things to do on Oahu? SCUBA diving is an Oahu Activity that you can enjoy even if you’ve never gone diving before!
SCUBA diving is a hugely popular Hawaii Activity. Whether you have years of diving experience or have NO diving experience, there are SCUBA diving tours for you. This is a year-round Thing to do on Oahu, and some of the SCUBA tour providers offer free shuttle service to and from Waikiki Hotels including Ambassador Hotel - A Waikiki Hotel.
Oahu is a fabulous place for SCUBA diving. This is a diverse Hawaii Activity that can be enjoyed by people of various skill levels. Dive with giant sea turtles or visit some of the wreck dive sites located near Oahu. If you’re SCUBA certified then you will be able to enjoy many options. Not certified? No problem! There are still dives that you can enjoy.
Facts About SCUBA Diving on Oahu:
- No experience is required for some SCUBA diving experiences, but more advanced dives do require certification.
- If you don’t have your own, all needed equipment is provided.
- Some of the companies that offer SCUBA tours also offer classes that help you work towards certification.
- Shark’s Cove on the North Shore is one of the top shore diving spots in the world.
- Beginning divers may see sea turtles and tropical fish, while certified divers an visit wreck sites, reef sharks, and Moray eels.
Dive with giant sea turtles or visit some of the wreck dive sites located near Oahu. If you’re SCUBA certified then you will be able to enjoy many options. Not certified? No problem!
Popular Oahu SCUBA Diving Companies Include:
- Honolulu SCUBA Company | Tel: 808.201.4711
- Living Ocean SCUBA | Tel: 808-436-3483
- Hawaiian Water Sports Center | Tel: 808-395-3773
- Underwater Oahu | Tel: 808.589.2177
- Island Divers | Tel: 808.201.4710
View the other sections of our Oahu Visitors Guide for more ideas about how to spend your time during your stay at our Honolulu Hotel!
When you are ready to book your next visit to Oahu, see your latest Special Offers for our Guaranteed Best Rates!
See our Oahu Travel Blog for interesting articles about all there is to do, see and experience during your visit to Oahu.