COVID-19 RELATED HOTEL UPDATES
As a result of the COVID-19 public health crisis and in keeping with local, state and federal mandates and social distancing guidelines, Ambassador Hotel Waikiki will remain temporarily closed through December 1, 2020.
Please review all travel advisories prior to your arrival.
State of Hawaii Travel Advisory as of October 20, 2020.
Beginning October 15, 2020, a pre-travel testing option will allow travelers an alternative to Hawaii’s 14-day quarantine. For more information visit hawaiicovid19.com/travel and register with the State of Hawaii Safe Travels online system. The state of Hawaii will ONLY accept test results from Trusted Testing and Travel Partners. All incoming travelers are required to have their temperatures checked and complete a health questionnaire online before they can leave the airport.
- See full details at https://www.gohawaii.com/travel-requirements on steps and resources to efficiently plan your trip to the Hawaiian Islands!
- NOTE: INFORMATION FOR U.S. TRAVELERS ONLY AT THIS TIME. Currently, international travel restrictions prohibit European and other countries from travelling to the U.S.
City and County of Honolulu Restrictions as of September 23, 2020:
- Beginning Thursday, September 24, 2020 social gatherings are limited to up to five individuals, including beaches and other indoor and outdoor activities.
- For additional orders about Oahu restrictions, visit Honolulu.gov.
AVAILABLE AMENITIES AND SERVICES
The following amenities and services will be available starting December 1, 2020:
- Accommodations: Diamond Head Tower Guest Rooms & Suites
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
As part of the State of Hawaii re-opening guidelines, guests are required to wear a mask in all common interior areas. Guests must also wear a mask while outdoors, but it can be removed while swimming.
Areas temporarily closed until further notice:
- Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
- Whaler's Grocery Store
- Activities Desk